Childcare Center For Infants 6 Weeks to 12 Months
Cruz Kid Care Academy, your trusted early learning center for infants in Delaware. We understand that choosing an early learning center for your infant can be a difficult decision, which is why we provide the best possible care and support for your child.
Our infant program is for children that are 6 weeks-12 months old. It is designed to provide a safe and nurturing environment that promotes the physical, cognitive, and social-emotional development of infants. We understand that every infant is unique and has different needs, which is why we offer individualized attention and support to each child.
Our Infants Program includes:
- A safe and nurturing environment that promotes exploration and learning
- Age-appropriate toys, equipment, and tools that support child development
- A play-based approach to learning that encourages infants to explore and discover
- Opportunities for outdoor play and exploration (weather permitting)
- Healthy and nutritious meals and snacks that meet the needs of children at 12 months
- Regular communication with parents to ensure that we are meeting the needs of each child
More On Our Infants Program
Our nurturing caregivers are staffed at 1:4 ratio to provide attentive and affectionate care. Our teachers are experts at developing language and socialization from 6 weeks to 1 year of age.
At Cruz Kid Care Academy’s early learning center for infants in Delaware, we are committed to providing high-quality childcare services that support the growth and development of every child in our care. We take pride in our ability to create a safe and nurturing environment that promotes learning and discovery.